Sunday, November 20, 2005

Champion Bitches!!!


I am very happy to report that Tony Stewart won the 2005 Nextel Cup Championship. There was a tie for second place between Carl Edwards and Greg Biffle, fourth place was captured by Mark Martin, and Jimmy Johnson fell to a disappointing fifth place due to a huge blowout somewhere around lap 150. This win was the perfect ending to my wonderful weekend that was spent in Oxford, MS. For all those hard core Ole Miss fans out there, you may wonder why I can consider going to see a team lose 0-44 against LSU wonderful. The reason is that the game was just an excuse to go. I had an "awesome" time with the people that I went with and began a whole new saga of "We Love Him!" (Thankfully, this time I did not feel the need to verbally express my emotions.) However, judging from past trends, I'm sure that the latest
"we love him" victim will soon do something to change his label to "we hate him.'' But, until he does, we love him, and Tony Stewart is the greatest nascar driver ever!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rod said...

Fantastic blog you've got here JumpUp, I was looking for nextel cup related information and found your site. I have a nextel cup site. You can get current Nascar news as well as info on all your favorite drivers, the 2006 Nascar schedule, how to get cheap Nascar tickets, track info and more. Stop by and check it out when you can. Enjoy!
If you have a site similar to mine and would like to exchange links, please contact me through my website.

3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home