Sunday, November 13, 2005

Oops I Did It Again!

I mean, really. Apparently, I got on an airplane on Thursday at approximately 9:00 p.m. and flew to Stupid City. I stayed at the Stupid Inn, went to the Stupid beach, and swam in the Stupid water. I'll begin my recount of my visit to Stupid City with Thursday night. It all began as an innocent girls night at Keifer's, a quick visit to none other than Joker's to hear Joe Koch and friends, and then a fatal trip to the Headliners. Upon entering Headliners, I fell into a lucid dream and really cannot be held responsible for my actions. I mean I should really stop it with the whole "I love you" comment. Oh yes, I said it. I professed my undying to love for my ongoing three year crush to his best friend, who graciously promised "Not to tell". Yeah, right! Next, as if Thursday night were not enough to warrant the Stupid city visit, I made one of my famous midnight rides on Friday night. Oh yes, I made a little trip to the metropolis of Byram to "see the wreck pictures". My life is what Dierks Bentley was thinking about when he wrote the famous words - "I know what I was feelin', but what was I thinkin'."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home