Thursday, December 01, 2005

The Man Behind the Suit



This picture was copied off the Facebook wall of a co-worker of mine. Since one of my co-editors of CSIbitches enjoys clowns so much, I had no choice but to publish this picture. Although this particular co-worker insists that this is not a self portrait, it was, at one time, the topic of much discussion around our office. The current concensus is that it is in fact, not a self portrait, and most people also agree that this co-worker is one of the most entertaining employees in our office. However, I do urge all CSIbitches out there to get to know your co-workers. That quiet person sitting next to you could be the real man behind the mask!

3 Comments:

Blogger Don said...

Thanks JumpUp, I will be having nightmares about that clown from the movie "IT" tonight. I have the heebeejeebees!

10:59 PM  
Blogger JumpUp said...

Anytime!

7:09 AM  
Blogger Community said...

JumpUp...that's not only a freakish clown...he's in BONDAGE...i mean honestly that pic right there is my greatest fear...thanks biatch!

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home