Friday, January 27, 2006

Status Update... Seems Like the Bitches Have Cleaned Up Their Act!!!

From the desk of Conduct "Super" Becoming...

I just had to take a moment and commend the bitches on this new attitude that we've picked up for 2006!!! Unless I am just completely out of the loop there has been no real drama to report in the past 26 days! I don't think that anyone truly realizes what a big accomplishment that is for this crew. I think that all this is due in part to our new-found sense of responsibility and Community's inspiring challenge to "HE-tox"...

With all that having been said, I wonder just how long we can keep it up??? Here are a few points to ponder over the next few days...

a). The Rodeo is almost here... I think that means trouble for a couple bitches. It is a known fact that Community simply cannot control herself when a bull rider is brought into the picture. And -- might I add that our favorite band is playing at the dance? Does anyone think that Jump-Up might gimp up her other foot this time??? This event is nothing but a disaster waiting to happen

b). When was the last time that Jump-Up and Conduct made the usual Sportsmans/Headgivers Thursday night Free-for-all?? You guessed it -- I think it was back in '05. We all know there is a big one coming at some point!!!

c). That brings me to my next point... When is Jump-Up gonna give in and start going out during the week again??? My bets are on the end of tax season. Anyone want to start a pool on that???

d). It's my weekend off from work -- is it time for Community and myself to sit around in a drunken stupor and make fun of everyone we know??? (i.e. "The Shield", "Blazed, blazed, blazed", et al)

The list could probably go on for a while... but I think I've mentioned enough to get us through Feb!!! Keep it up, girls!! I'm proud!!!

Oh and P.S. -- "Meet the Fockers!!! Final Answer!!!" Ha ha ha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home